Monday, August 11, 2008

DUDU Video pick (9ice and 2Face)



Hello Everyone, this is Abdul again from Duduradio.com. I have to admit, I am a big Fan of 9ice and when I heard he hooked up with my boy 2Face, I was very excited to share his new video with u. 9ice as come a long way by doing a lot of colabos with various artists. I just hope he keeps it real and stays with is unique style. I like the fact that he uses the Yoruba language in his hooks and lyrics. 2Face better watch out, this boy is about to take over. The only problem I have is the fact that he used a lot of sample sounds on his album, like most Naija Artists and I know they did not pay any copyright fees to these other artists for using their sounds. But the boy is still talented. Enjoy the video ladies and gents

1 comment:

OLUWATOSINAJAYI said...

i love 9ice so much,i think is the only musician that make me feel so better and cool every time,without 9ice nobody else,is more than any musician in Nigerian,i love him so much,and all my friend"s do love him too.
Tosin from Idonesia